Salam Ukhwah Fillah

Listen to Quran

Diari anak si mata satu

Satu cerita untuk renungan bersama pada hari ibu ini.
Kisah diari seorang anak yang mempunyai ibu bermata satu. (buta sebelah)

My mum only had one eye
I hated her.. she was such an embarassment.
She cooked for the students and teacher to support the family
There was this one day during elementary school where my mum came to say hello to me
I was so embrassed, how could she do this to me
I ignored her, throw her a hateful look and ran out
The next day on school one of my classmates said "Eee, your mum has only one eye".
I wanted to buty myself, I also wanted my mum to just disappered.
So, I confronted her that day "If you're only going to make me a laughing stock, why don't you just die."
My mum did not respond
I didn't stop to think for a second because I was full of anger
I was oblivious to her feeling. I want to out from that house.
So, I studied a real hard and got chnce to further my study
Then I got married, I bought a house from my own, I had a kid on my own. I was happy with my life
Then one day, my mother came to see me. She hadn't seen me in years and she didn't even meet her grandchildren's
When she stood at the door, my children laugh at her.
I scremed at her 'how dare you come t my house and scremed my children"
Get out of her now
And to this, my mother quietly answered, "Oh, I'm sorry, I may have gotten the wrong address" and she disappeared from my sight.
One day, a letter regerding school reunion come to my house.
So, I lied to my wife I was going to a bussiness trip
After the reunion, I went to the old shack just out of curiosity,
My neighbours said that she died
I did not shed a single tear
They handed a letter that she had wanted me to have
"My dearest son, I think of you all the time. I'm sorry that I come to your house and scared your children. I was so glad when I heared you are coming to the reunion. But I may not be able to get out of bed to see you. I am sorry that i was a constant embrassment for you when you were growing up. You see... When you were little, you gat into accident and lost your eye. As a mother, I couldn't stand watching you having to grow up with one eye. So, I gave you mine. I was so proud of my son who was seeing a whole new world for me in my place, with the eye. With my love to you" YOUR MOTHER.

Adakah jika kita berada di tempat pemuda tadi, adakah kita akan mengikut jejak langkahnya. Fikir-fikirkanlah. Jasa-jasa ibu terlalu besar bagi kita. Dapatkah kita membalasnya. Kepada ibu2 di Malaysia, selamat hari ibu. Jasa anda sukar untuk kami membalasnya.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Arabic Dic

Buat daie-daie di seluruh dunia

Tinta ingatan

Anas bin Malik meriwayatkan, Rasulullah SAW bersabda yang bermaksud: “Di kala Allah menganugerahkan satu nikmat kepada seseorang hamba, lantas hamba itu menerimanya dengan ucapan ‘Alhamdulillah’ maka ‘Alhamdulillah’ yang diucapkan itu lebih baik daripada nikmat yang diterimanya.” (Hadis riwayat Ibn Majah)

About Me

My photo
Ya Allah ya tuhanku, aku memohon kepadamu, jika kerana kemuliaan sifat rahmahmu menidakkan kehebatanku di dunia supaya aku tidak merasa besar dengan diriku, maka, kau jadikanlah dengan kehebatanku ini mampu menghidupkan hati-hati insan yang lain untuk terus membantu agamamu.

Kisah kehidupan

Undi anda adalah rahsia

Bagaimanakah pandangan anta mengenai blog ana
Menakjubkan
Menarik
Perlu ditingkatkan
Perlu ditingkatkan
Delete jer

Free palestin

Followers

Sembang bersama ana


ShoutMix chat widget

Myblog log

Mutiara Hadith

Salam Sejahtera

Palestin info

Berita Harian